Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 kawasaki 750..I took it out saturday morning.I run good about 5 minutes and then bloged down.It had no power to it.I sit there for about 10 mins and i started it again but still no power.i lifed up the seat and there smoke coming out of the motor..so i thouht it would be best to wait for someone to pull me back.....and .....two hours later two men found me and pulled me back to the dock..i took it where i bought it at and they said it was the plugs were flied down so they replaced them and i headed out again..It started up just fine and in went about 10 feet and it boged down again....please help:Dead_Horse:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Running and then bogging down would lead me to think you have a CHOKE problem with your carb. Once the engine gets warmed up, it isn't getting enough air, or your mixture seems way too rich.

Just by chance.... have you done ANYTHING to it recently? I once knew a guy who put oil in his crankcase (not needed on a 2-stroke engine) and experienced the exact symptoms you are describing. Basic troubleshooting.... start with the most recent change, and work backwards from there.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why yes

I had the motor redone just last weak..and thank you so much for taking time out to help me!!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts