Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there could anyone help with this realy annoying problem, a while back i was on the water with my ski it was going fine then it got a problem, it starts and revs fine but the rev range goes up so far and it sounds like its hitting a rev limiter, since then i have had a look around the engine and noticed my oil pump was knackered, i have replaced the oil pump and the ski still has the problem, i was wondering if this ski has some sort of safe mode or if its something abit more than this, would realy appreciate any help i could get with this

Thanks

Brad

·
Registered
114 Posts
The computer is still in LIMP mode! try un hooking the battery for about 15 minutes, if this does not help you will need to have the computer reset! good luck the dealers usually do not have the computer anymore!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was out on the water and ended the day with the same issue... Have you found a resolution? I've had a good look around at everything and it all seems fine... Only issue I noticed yesterday was that neither the fuel or oil levels showed accurately on the display

1 - 3 of 3 Posts