Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this Valve, it looks to me like a solenoid valve. It reads KIP INC.
valveNo. 2x1812
Orifice 5/32
Volts. 12VDC
MODP 30.
It is loose and I see it attaches to an square box that attaches to a hose, so basically opens and close to water circulation thru the little squered box. My questions are. Where the squared box with the hose should be screw on, and where can I get the solenoid valve. See Pictures bellow

Polaris pictures by pichile - Photobucket
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.