Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new here and need some advise. I have a 2004 Polaris MSX 110 that will not cut off. I thought it was the kill switch and replaced mine with a good used one. That wasn't the problem. Does anyone have any idea why it won't shut off. I have to pull the seat off and pull two wires off the top of the engine to shut it down. I've had it about 6 months but only ridden it for about 2 hours. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I would love to fix it myself instead of taking it to a dealer. I mounted a cooler on the back and mounted rod holders on the cooler. I carry two rods and put my tackle box in the cooler and go out the inlet onto a sandbar in the ocean to Red Drum fish. I'm down for the count until I get it fixed. Thanks. Harleyboy

·
Registered
2 Posts
MSX 110 Wont cut off

Hi, I'm new here and need some advise. I have a 2004 Polaris MSX 110 that will not cut off. I thought it was the kill switch and replaced mine with a good used one. That wasn't the problem. Does anyone have any idea why it won't shut off. I have to pull the seat off and pull two wires off the top of the engine to shut it down. I've had it about 6 months but only ridden it for about 2 hours. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I would love to fix it myself instead of taking it to a dealer. I mounted a cooler on the back and mounted rod holders on the cooler. I carry two rods and put my tackle box in the cooler and go out the inlet onto a sandbar in the ocean to Red Drum fish. I'm down for the count until I get it fixed. Thanks. Harleyboy
I had the same problem. I after much searching I found the System IFB (Part #2410507) was the problem. It cost around $50.00 plus shipping. I got mine at Watcon.com talk to Randy, good price and fast responce.

Good luck

1 - 3 of 3 Posts