Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my polaris slt 750 for 2 years now and never had a problem. Now I can start it without the lanyard plugged in and the kill switch does not work. Still runs great but I dont want to run in without this important safety measure working. Any ideas.....? My seadoo spi fills up with water when it's running in the water but only when it's running, can't figure this one out either but one problem at a time!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Lanyard: Does the button pop down when you pull it? May just be stuck (corroded, broken spring, etc.) Don't know about Polaris, but it can be disassembled on some skis.

Seadoo Spi: Check for a loose cooling hose..........may not be completely off, just a loose clamp.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have torn the kill switch apart and it's not stuck. It pops in and out just fine and there is no corrosion. Don't know where to go next. The seadoo - Yesterday I put it in the water and ran it at idle when docked and it did not appear to be filling that fast - I had the seat and all other engine compartment covers off so I could watch and I could not see where the water was coming from - put the seat on and rode it for 2 minutes, came back and it had taken on 4 inches of water in the hull.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts