Personal Water Craft Forum banner

Polaris Virage 700's and TX For Sale

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  thomslik 
#1 · (Edited)
Update, all sold! I now have a pair of new Kawasaki STX-15f's, and we love them. I'll still always remember my Polaris skis as great rides!

Tom in SE NC

#2 ·
WOW talk about meant to be! My husband and I just decided last night to look into buying 2 waverunners for our family (we have 3 kids ages 15, 10 & 8) and I just happened upon this website by chance and here was your post. Amazing! We live in Jacksonville, NC and I don't think Shalotte is too far from us so I will talk with my husband and get together with you to set up a date and time we can come see them. I am so very excited after seeing the photos.... they look like they've been so well cared for! :)

~Kimberly

#5 ·
Anyone looking for a great waverunner this is the guy to buy from! My husband and I went over and purchased the other 2 Polaris Virages he had for sale and we LOVE THEM! We picked them up on May 2nd and it's only the 25th and we've already put 10 hours on them!! Great waverunners well cared for and a very nice man to buy from!! Thanks again Tommy!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.