Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking at leftover 2009 Yamaha FZR and FZS's. I was wondering what a good out the door price to pay is keeping in mind that these waverunners are now leftovers since the 2010's are for sale. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
I forgot to add, I bought my 99' Ultra 150 in March of 2000. I ended up paying MSRP for it but the dealership threw in free of charge a dual place trailer, 5 year factory extended warranty and 2 Kawasaki Jet Ski covers. 1 for my Ultra 150 and the other for my 750 SXI stand up that I had bought a few years prior from them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just purchased a FZS last week. Call all dealerships within the range you're willing to drive for a pick-up and ask about their selling prices. They are motivated to sell remaining stock - some much more so than others. Red FZS on a new trailer 11.3k out the door. The dealer even let me put it on my credit card (I suspect I could have left w/ 11k OTD if I'd payed cash). It was worth the 2hr round trip. Some dealers acquired end of year stock at a discount. My local dealer would match that 11.3 OTD but only on a FZR - he wanted 1k more for a FZS. Just depends on what they have left. Not many of the black FZS left, only one I could find was 4 hr RT and selling almost 1.5k higher than I payed. Red'll do just fine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nope - I might take pictures to demonstrate a mod install, but otherwise I just go out in the garage and look :)

My 350z roadster hood is currently being used as a storage bench for the side cowlings I removed to pull the foam and drill for some Flo-rites (that are taking forever to arrive).

Guess the honeymoon w/ the Z is over...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts