Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone Ran a 18/30 prop on their ski? What kinda performance did you get? How good of performance do you get out of a 17/29?
Looking for more top speed. :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've heard that if your ski is stock, you might get 1 mph on the top end from the 17/29. But if you're running that impeller with the Macsboost or Jim's Alpha Kit, then you should get another 3-4 mph. I haven't heard of anyone running an 18/30 on a Honda.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just see their is a offering for a 18/30 prop for a Honda, and wondered if it would be a big benifit with having the macsboost mod. if i'm going to spend the money would like to get the best prop for it. Its $300.00 either way. So want to spend it on the best performance I can get.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you go with the Macsboost kit, it comes with the 17/29 impeller. (I'm assuming you only have the module itself.) You're best bet is to get a hold of Shawn directly, tell him what you want, & he'll tell you what the best option is.

·
Registered
91 Posts
To contact Macsboost (Shawn is the owner):

MACSBOOST Incorporated
110 Lakefront Drive
Mooresville, NC 28117
USA
(704)765-5002
The best way to contact MACSBOOST.com is via email.

If you have a support issue, we recommend the support forum forums.macsboost.com as your first means of help. There are many issues and questions that have already been answered there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts