Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where have all the TECH guys from this site headed? Looks like about 65-70% of all questions are either going unanswered or barely brushed on, I have posted one or two questions myself and never get anykind of response! I am 15 year SEA-DOO,YAMAHA,KAWASAKI,POLARIS,factory technician, I really have tried to help all I can and it seems there is still the same few people answering the same questions! by the way I was informed that I dont have enough Experience or activity on this site to be considered for a MODERATOR! wheres the incentive for more activity?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree, Craig. I had posted, a couple of weeks ago, several requests for info on a planned purchase of a couple of Yamaha Waverunners. I got no response on this forum, but several answers on the PWC Today forum. Maybe that's where everybody is heading for some reason! While I have you, can I ask you a question? I just bought two used 2007 FX HO Waverunners and I have noticed a fairly strong gas smell with the seats removed. It dissipates after a couple of minutes, but there is still a faint odor that remains. Is this something to be concerned about or is this fairly normal? I filled both tanks on the way home and wonder if that has something to do with it. I'm taking them in to the shop soon for the extended warranty transfer, but just thought I'd ask first.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alot of times on a new ski you will smell the moulding glue they use at the factory when you pull up the seat, It will go away after a while! do not over fill you tank! make sure your not seeing any residule fuel in the bottopm of your craft, mention it to you service advisor so they can check for leaks!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'am a member on PWC today, and ALOT of people are there I think, I didn't even know this place was here till I did a google search too be honest:eek: I heard of PWC today by word of mouth....

·
Registered
209 Posts
PWCyesterday is a joke.... riva's forums are a joke.... xh20 is a joke unless you ride a stand-up...

ive been on GREENHULK for a while now....

i signed up here cuz i saw so many people who had questions that nobody was answering... do the moderators here really know there stuff or did they just wanna start a site??

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I applied to be a MODERATOR but was informed I lacked time and experience on this site! 15 years in the POWERSPORTS industry as a tech for 4 major Mfgs. and im still green I guess?

·
BORN TO FISH NOT CATCH
1,512 Posts
craig connolly said:
Well I applied to be a MODERATOR but was informed I lacked time and experience on this site! 15 years in the POWERSPORTS industry as a tech for 4 major Mfgs. and im still green I guess?
craig
i pm admin about it
still have not heard back:dunno:
if i could i would make u a mod, but i do not have the power for that:confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts