Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone experience this it has 40 hours on it. I ran it about a month ago and ran fine let is sit filled it up with more gas 92 Octane and now run it for while then all of a sudden at top end i felt something then now at idle it has like a mis or shake to engine. I pulled plugs and nothing looks horrible but i am going to change them any way? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Also seems looking out back of ski their is and awful lot of turbulence of water maybe i am crazy but it looks alot more then normal? I can still run it and it will still get to top speed seems main issue is at idle. My plan is chain plugs and put new fuel in i think older fuel had stabilizer in it? Thanks again email is [email protected]

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Has anyone experience this it has 40 hours on it. I ran it about a month ago and ran fine let is sit filled it up with more gas 92 Octane and now run it for while then all of a sudden at top end i felt something then now at idle it has like a mis or shake to engine. I pulled plugs and nothing looks horrible but i am going to change them any way? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Also seems looking out back of ski their is and awful lot of turbulence of water maybe i am crazy but it looks alot more then normal? I can still run it and it will still get to top speed seems main issue is at idle. My plan is chain plugs and put new fuel in i think older fuel had stabilizer in it? Thanks again email is [email protected]
You may have caught something in the impeller. Fishing line is a common problem. I does not take much to cause a vibration. You may have to pull off the intake grate to get a good look.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok i looked....

You may have caught something in the impeller. Fishing line is a common problem. I does not take much to cause a vibration. You may have to pull off the intake grate to get a good look.
I found no fishing string but when i looked at impeller the tunnel or ram it sits in looks like its honed is that always the case? Then i tried to move the shaft but it was solid and did not warble ? I finally broke down and scheduled an appointment with honda my local place closed so i guess i will have to take the hour journey to the next place. Any further help would be greatly appreciated just so i can help educate my self sucks that i am having this trouble with only 44 hours on ski and honda serviced it at 20 and then 40.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts