Thanks for that. I finally found a .pdf version of the service manual and figured it out. I measured left and right sides and it was off a bit so I'm hoping that it cures my right hand listing problem.
Hoping to sneak away from work this afternoon and go try it out.
Took the ski to the lake and it fixed the problem. I guess that either the cable had been misadjusted for some time or someone messed with it. I bought the ski in magnificent condition (44 hours) and I don't think the guy ever messed with it at all.
So anyway, it was an easy fix.
The .pdf of the service manual is a pretty large file.
PM me with an e-mail address and I'll see if I can send it.