Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an R12 about a month ago, but really didn't get much chance to ride it until this weekend. I had it out almost all day on Saturday and I must say that it did not disappoint! I got a great deal. $6,000 OTD for a brand new (in crate) 2004 at my local dealer. I could have spent another $4,000 for a 2006 R12X, but honestly, I didn't think it was worth it. And after spending the weekend on some very choppy water, I must say that I was more than satisfied with the power the R12 had to offer. I have nothing but good things to say about the R12. I love it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Whatever you do don't ever ride a X cause you will want one for sure. The two don't even compare. The turbo wakes that thing up even more!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Its great you love the R but true dont ride the X ..it will make you very broke as you go back to the dealer for another Ski:thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chances are that I'll be purchasing a second one within a year or two, anyhow. If I do, the turbo is almost definitely going to be on the list. I'll have to hunt around and see if I can't pick up an X.

I'm doing a lot of riding on the Chesapeake Bay, which can get pretty choppy. This is the first ski I've ever owned, so I'm more than satisfied!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I had the same kind of sweet deal on my left over 04' I ponly paid 6500.00 for my R12x though plus 550.00 for my trailer and another 750.00 for a 4yr extended warranty from honda.. I think I got a smokin deal:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
BORN TO FISH NOT CATCH
1,512 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts