Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I have been out of the PWC world about the time they started making 4 strokes. My first craft
was a 93 XP which was actually pretty fun, then a 95 XP, 98 XP and then finally a 02XP.
I love the XP handling and acceleration. If it's a XP I will stay with the DI so I can go
to Lake Powell. I have been looking for a XP DI, however they are rare to find.

So I wanted to get peoples opinions on what 4 strokes offer comparable performance
and handling that are of course reliable. I had good luck with the reliability of the XP's
even being a two stroke. I have been happy with Sea Doo's, However I am open to other
brands.

Any experienced opinions are appreciated

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey there,

I have been out of the PWC world about the time they started making 4 strokes. My first craft
was a 93 XP which was actually pretty fun, then a 95 XP, 98 XP and then finally a 02XP.
I love the XP handling and acceleration. If it's a XP I will stay with the DI so I can go
to Lake Powell. I have been looking for a XP DI, however they are rare to find.

So I wanted to get peoples opinions on what 4 strokes offer comparable performance
and handling that are of course reliable. I had good luck with the reliability of the XP's
even being a two stroke. I have been happy with Sea Doo's, However I am open to other
brands.

Any experienced opinions are appreciated
If you want a lightweight ski that you can "throw around", you have 3 options, SeaDoo spark, Yamaha EX or Yamaha JetBlaster.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts