Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:welcome: is there anyone here from southeast texas, i'm looking for sum peeps to hit the lakes with :D :visit: :cheers:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm just out side of houston, tomball. not saying that all sitdown rider are wossies, but some of the peeps who are my friends think that freestyle is when someone gives them a designer jacket or shirt

·
Registered
209 Posts
jet monky said:
i'm just out side of houston, tomball. not saying that all sitdown rider are wossies, but some of the peeps who are my friends think that freestyle is when someone gives them a designer jacket or shirt
haha i gotcha.

im in austin, theres quite a few riders up here....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as soon as it gets a little warmer i'm wanting to come up to travis, went up to caun lake for last labor day weekend.

·
Registered
209 Posts
have you been to travis?

i dont know if your into partying and drinking on huge boats but thats about all we do up here... check out devils cove on youtube,, thats practically my backyard..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've never been to travis, but have heard alot of cool stuff, looking forward to it, when does the party start, or has it already started. i'll breing the beer and my skies, just say when and where. i'll check out utube, thanks.

·
Registered
209 Posts
jet monky said:
i've never been to travis, but have heard alot of cool stuff, looking forward to it, when does the party start, or has it already started. i'll breing the beer and my skies, just say when and where. i'll check out utube, thanks.

party started a few weeks ago.. and goes till late september if the weathers still hot.. beer and ski's are a must!

·
Registered
36 Posts
I know This was last years post but summers here. I live in baytown tx.Love to ride when i get a chance.Need someone to ride with.Do you ever go to three palms in humble(i think).

·
Registered
4 Posts
I see this post started a while back, but am trying to locate the Southeast Tx riders on this site. I am always looking to go ride, even in the winter. I was at San Jac right before Christmas. If anyone will be skiing any time soon, let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts