Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here been riding i key west, Fl? I will be a few days down there next week and i wanted to take my jet ski, bu the hotel im staying at, says they don't allow the jet ski back on their shoreline. I have to stay riding outside. They say i could park it at the hotel, but im on my own finding a ramp too. Anyone familiar with the area that may give me suggestions on whether its worth it for me to take the jet ski down there?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Key west skiing

Has anyone here been riding i key west, Fl? I will be a few days down there next week and i wanted to take my jet ski, bu the hotel im staying at, says they don't allow the jet ski back on their shoreline. I have to stay riding outside. They say i could park it at the hotel, but im on my own finding a ramp too. Anyone familiar with the area that may give me suggestions on whether its worth it for me to take the jet ski down there?
My wife and I go every year for the opening of Lobster season, just returned this past saturday. WE stay at Mi Marker 57, in Marathon. Kingsail is the place, boat ramp on site, free parking, fish cleaning station, docks. Around 89$ a night. Is right before the 7 mi bridge, we have rode all the way down to the furthest point south marker on our Hondas, great ridding.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts