Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can a yamaha ski be run in drive way with water hose without hurting anything Pump etc. and for how long?
RichardKCMo

·
Registered
209 Posts
yes you can run it on the hose without hurting the pump,,, dont rev it above 4000 rpm,s also dont leave the water on without having the motor on,,, if the motor was off the water box could fill up and possibly fill back up in the exhaust then run in your cylinders,,,,not good!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Water hose?

REMY, thanks i wan't sure about pump damage, i'm familiar with out boards and know that water must be on or burn impellor up.

I have a coil i'm going to try to see if i can get it running. Motor looks very good seems to have really good comp., i;ll most likely need other parts , hope i can find a source for surplus or used parts. Thanks
RichardKCMo

·
Registered
209 Posts
RichardKCMo said:
REMY, thanks i wan't sure about pump damage, i'm familiar with out boards and know that water must be on or burn impellor up.

I have a coil i'm going to try to see if i can get it running. Motor looks very good seems to have really good comp., i;ll most likely need other parts , hope i can find a source for surplus or used parts. Thanks
RichardKCMo

what kind of ski do you have? ive got tons of parts for the 66v motor... and i can get you whatever you need fast and cheap...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts