Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just got this 2005 rxp it has 100 hours on it but it was very well maintained is there some simple mods i can do to it just to get a little more performance out of it and be little different than the usual rxp at the ramp

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im talkin low tech pretty simple mods like air intake and maybe ecm mods and and maybe some stylin stuff just to set it off from the ordinary come on Bill i know you some stuff

·
Registered
811 Posts
Now your Talkin

so i just got this 2005 rxp it has 100 hours on it but it was very well maintained is there some simple mods i can do to it just to get a little more performance out of it and be little different than the usual rxp at the ramp
Ok you want to go faster? I have a 2006 RXT with a RIVA STAGE III kit increased HP from 215 to approx 300. Speed went from 67 mph to 75 MPH.:062:
Remember the faster you are going the harder it is to go faster. Meaning it takes alot more horse power to go from 70 mph to 80 mph than it does from 40 mph to 50 mph. OK let the games begin, I use only Riva Performance Parts.

Riva Racing Sea Doo Products : 4-Tec Performance, Quality PWC Performance Parts

This the Green Hulk site where I get all my stuff. a Riva water box and thru hull exhuast sounds strong, hardly anyone will try me when they hear it and see the power from a dead stop. Then follow that up with a Riva Stage I kit. That kit with the exhaust will get you into the 70's. Sky's the limit lets go.:thumbsup:

There is plenty more like shaving the nozzle, installing a pump wedge and so on.

Hope this helps you:star-wars-smiley-00Catch Ya on the Flipside:00000048:

P.S. BTY Just to let you know the kit I have smoked the "fastest ski for 2010 " YAMAHAHA FZR (stock)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts