Personal Water Craft Forum banner

21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Odd how I got banned for demanding the retun of our members, and threatening to tell the truth about their product.

Everyone already knew this anyway. No "libelous" statements were made.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just noticed they took out my other account, on a seperate IP.
The ONLY way he could have known it was mine, was by reading my PM's under that account.

No biggy, I still have 2 more.

·
Registered
30 Posts
wetherby,
its not even worth your time going back over there ,for all the polaris guys have a new home .we need to tell our other friends with other make pwcs to abandon ship also . so SBT really takes a good hit .

·
Registered
42 Posts
For those that are left:
Move everyone you can. When we have all the experienced people over here, the forum will build itself.

I'm guessing this is how my other account got banned. I was pm'ing a few folks and telling them about us.

·
Registered
3 Posts
PH2OCRAFT said:
mouthfull we are here to talk Polaris and let SBT run their site as they see fit. We just want to freely express our opinions and share information, can we leave it at that??
really?

That isnt what it looks like, but have fun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
mouthfulloflake said:
really?

That isnt what it looks like, but have fun.

Mouth, I read some bad feelings about the event, but I do believe that all want to get past this and move back to helping each other with making our skies better.

I think it is humane nature to harbor bad feelings when your honor and integrity are questioned, that goes to both sides of the controversy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Stretch,

I understand that sentiment totally, but there was a lot of mess stirred, on that site, and some other sites, and alot of accusations.

and now, everyone wants to move on and let it go?

what would seem to be the very instigators of the whole mess, now want to stay on other forums and not stir anymore?

what happened that changed the attitude from " GET THEM!" to, " we like it here better, please dont ask"

Im not trying to STIR anything, just trying to find the motives, and reasons behind alot of recent, less than "stellar" actions by alot of people.

Stretch said:
Mouth, I read some bad feelings about the event, but I do believe that all want to get past this and move back to helping each other with making our skies better.

I think it is humane nature to harbor bad feelings when your honor and integrity are questioned, that goes to both sides of the controversy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't think it's so much a change of the attitude of "get em"...but the reality is we've laid it out there for everyone and there's nothing more for us to get...Everybody knows the truth (whether they accept it or not is their option) and there's little more to be accomplished by us continuing to keep it alive...

So my attitude is...it's been exposed and we're all going to be better off from having it exposed...Best to move forward and advance armed with that knowledge than to get mired down in a shit-slinging contest and only manage to thoroughly soak each side in feces...:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bryan Glynn is a douchebag. I stated that I preferred not to be part of a forum that was governed by a lying, double-talking SOB. Notice I didn't mention PWCTOday specifically.
I then posted a CLARIFICATION that I didn't mean one board in particular...but that either PWCToday or the Polarisboard, or XH20 must be full of shit.
That last clarification post got deleted and I got my permaban.
Thank you, Bryan, for clearing the air about which board I was thinking of!

·
Registered
30 Posts
SBT finally spoke up in a thread titled: Appology from SBT. Apparently they were using multiple old accounts. They were also nice enough to place blame on Javiert in their apology by showing his PM's to Ph20 and addicted. The drama continues...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bs!

I can't believe the dishonest actions ! and to post the PM'S is the lamest thing I could imagine! sickening! Z

·
Registered
24 Posts
A backhanded appology at best. I real appology is like this...I did it and I am sorry. Not this... because of this and that and blah blah blah. Initially they didn't say exactly what the appology was for until asked, then they elaborated.

Hey Z

·
Registered
163 Posts
For those who want it, this is the link to the apology: PWCToday.com - Appology from SBT

I wonder how much crap Bryan is in over there now? I noticed lastnight that a few other SBT accounts came online. Most notably "SBT Sales" which is Erika. Now she's a nice gal, and I'm hoping that the management down there is going to deal with Bryan the same way he delt with everyone else.

How in the world can they say that Javiert left his engine sitting outside to rust? Jav, did you say that in a pm or something?

·
Registered
11 Posts
PM's

I got the boot at a site called boaters ed the two Dorks that run the site read Pm's also and banned me because I was providing a tech link(in name only) to another site! they denied reading Pm's but I had email proof that they did! that topic got more hit's than any other! sad when the interest of helping someone is hindered by MONEY! Z

21 - 40 of 107 Posts