Personal Water Craft Forum banner

41 - 60 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
They just deleted all the following posts deleted the pics and pms from Javiert and locked the thread. Basicall posted the way they should have in the first place. With the exception of this is why etc. lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Holy shit!!!

WTF happened! I just tried reading javierts thread and it wouldn't open. Hit refresh and it was gone. :dunno: What PM's were posted b/w me and jav?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Saurron said:
I have seen this done on boards before. They are trying to stop the damage by deleting the stuff away.

del
del
del
del

There all clean!

Lol, yeah SBT does that ALOT when they're trying to maintain their image... Unfortunately it actually hurts them even more.

·
Registered
30 Posts
addicted said:
Holy shit!!!

WTF happened! I just tried reading javierts thread and it wouldn't open. Hit refresh and it was gone. :dunno: What PM's were posted b/w me and jav?
There were two one to you and oe to PH2O. One was about leaving the engine over night with the (Intake?) manifold off and the amount of surface rust that formed in that short time. The other about getting the wrong o-rings from SBT and having to reuse his old set to get out on the water. Can't remember which one was to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
They pulled the part where they put Javiers pm's on the public forum. I posted this in a new thread... they locked the old one after they started taking multiple shit storms from posters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Javier,
I don't see how you've stayed so calm during all this. Simply amazing comes to mind. I would have just left this alone, but the whole apology above looks... well, like another attack on you.

But never fear!
You and a few others have actually found a few issues around here.

-PRIVATE messages, at PWCTODAY are not private. They just USE the word PRIVATE, to lull you into believing that they would not stoop to a low level and read PRIVATE messages. Hmm… Look at that up at the top of the page... PRIVATE MESSAGES. HMMMMM doesn’t mean much when the OWNER of the forum goes OUT OF THEIR WAY TO INSTALL A PLUG IN THAT ALLOWS THEM TO READ messages. This "feature" does not come with the base software. Just another lie. Just another half truth. Get it? Vbulletin does NOT come with the software installed to read private messages. You as an admin or owner have to install it. Period. PRIVATE MESSAGES.

-It's okay to have 3-5 screen names as long as you are an employee of SBT. Furthermore, it's okay to bash the hell out of a customer using these names. Bring over a few moderators to slam dance the offending customer while you are at it. Admit defeat after, and ONLY after you find out that the whole freaking jet-ski community has YOUR IP on 4-5 different names...on a very specific server, no less!

-If you are a poster AGAINST this childish prankish claptrap, you are banned and branded, and called such names such as CONSPIRATOR. LIER. TROUBLEMAKER. I’m thinking FORUM TROUBLESHOOTER would have been more appropriate.

-Apologies are only done after being pulled out of the closet, kicking and screaming.

-Better yet, apologize and then discredit the customer... You know, that guy that gave you thousands for a leaky rebuild?

-Leaking heads on 2 stroke engines at SBT is "okay" and a torque wrench is needed to install a spark plug (my personal favorite.)

-Banning guys like SanDiego Joe, Weatherby, Chris, and God knows whom else, sending them dirty PRIVATE MESSAGES and then offering an olive leaf when it suits you. Don't worry. It's funny how many of these have been saved. It’s no wonder the MAJORITY of the standup community left. Most of them never said a word. They just left.

-Telling posters to love it or leave it. SBT did you REALLY WANT posters to take their toys and go home? You may have bought this board, but what will you have when all the posters here leave? Your own little nirvana, in which you, and your mods can sit around and serve each other tea and dumplings? Don’t you already have that at a place called SBT FORUMS?

-Telling customers that an engine isn't overheating until the paint peels off? Excuse me? Man I had to read this one to believe it. I didn't believe that at first. Shocking!

-Then there is PH2O2 Al. I've had the pleasure of getting to know Al over the last few years. He is truly "unique". Of course, ANYONE that is as loyal to a brand such as Polaris, would HAVE to be a little off center. But I digress. His REAL TALENT has been to shepherd in all the folks into one of the most active forums on this rat hole. His PASSION for the Polaris brand, and anyone and everyone that would listen was exciting to watch and participate in. He tried to work with you PRIVATELY SBT once you bought this place. I know he did. He was very, VERY faithful over this time on some of the most sickening, outlandish, BS that you could have EVER pulled. I was actually surprised that Al didn’t side with the poster on most cases… but he was trying to stay faithful to the owners. In the end, you found a reason, and banned him. You know, at least my boss pays me good money to crap all over me, and abuse my morals and standards. You get these Mods to sell their souls for free. Heck, with all the cell phone time, internet time, and stress, the mods here PAY YOU to WORK HERE. I think you did Al a favor in the long run.

-I just reread this post again. I think it says what I feel about what used to be the best site on the net. Sadly the whole damn post is negative as hell, and only reinforces what I see here. I'll refrain from coming back until I see a real improvement. I don't think I'll be missed, so no big deal.

Maybe I should have just shortened this entire page down to… “Next time you "choose" to apologize, try to do it without slapping the recipient in the freaking face.”

Best regards,
Mark

·
Registered
47 Posts
Knightofwyte said:
For those who want it, this is the link to the apology: PWCToday.com - Appology from SBT

I wonder how much crap Bryan is in over there now? I noticed lastnight that a few other SBT accounts came online. Most notably "SBT Sales" which is Erika. Now she's a nice gal, and I'm hoping that the management down there is going to deal with Bryan the same way he delt with everyone else.

How in the world can they say that Javiert left his engine sitting outside to rust? Jav, did you say that in a pm or something?
I also hope bryan gets what is coming to him.

He has done nothing but banned me over and over and over.

Why? because Nitro went and cried to him when I'd post up stories of being on the honda IN the honda section. And then when nitroshark himself violated the rules and I called him on it, I GOT BANNED!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
the problem

sound like the real problem is bryan over there.guess he's got way to much ego and is taking it way to personal,dude its just a job,and you were looking for one when you found that one,hopefully your looking again.two guys two sbt motors,two blow ups,one sbt sent the wrong motor out,boost port motor into a non boost port setup,galled.two a motor that constanly runs hot.SBT guess it stands for secondhand bought trash???

·
Registered
163 Posts
ThaJeffski said:
I also hope bryan gets what is coming to him.

He has done nothing but banned me over and over and over.

Why? because Nitro went and cried to him when I'd post up stories of being on the honda IN the honda section. And then when nitroshark himself violated the rules and I called him on it, I GOT BANNED!

Dude!! So this is where you are, wondered what happened to you all those weeks ago!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Knightofwyte said:
Dude!! So this is where you are, wondered what happened to you all those weeks ago!
i just found this today! i've been hopelessly adrift looking for a site with a honda section and today i got back on track! :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Haha, now we only have to build up the other sections! Polaris has a good start, but Kawi and Honda are really lacking!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I guess I'm the latest to hop on the "banned" wagon . . . . . .

SBT said:
You have been banned for the following
reason:
None

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
I had the nerve to suggest that the "Apology" and "Pm policy" threads be "sticky'd". . . . . . . and that the original text from the "Apology" be re-printed including the intercepted Pm's just like it was before being edited. . . . . :dunno:

41 - 60 of 107 Posts