Personal Water Craft Forum banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
[QUOTE="Crockett]I guess I'm the latest to hop on the "banned" wagon . . . . . .

I had the nerve to suggest that the "Apology" and "Pm policy" threads be "sticky'd". . . . . . . and that the original text from the "Apology" be re-printed including the intercepted Pm's just like it was before being edited. . . . . :dunno:[/QUOTE]

wavedemon just got banned w/ u

·
Registered
17 Posts
An interesting comment that didn't get (or hadn't last time I looked) deleted, was that their might be a class action suit brought for invasion of privacy. . . . . .

Anyone get a hard copy of the original apology as it was posted this A:M ? . . . . .

What is Brian's position with SBT. . . . . employee? owner? partner? What ? anybody know ? . . . . . . .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mark, good post. We've been at this for almost too long now. You get a feel for the people you interact with for this said long time and I too think Al is a stand up guy. I totally agree that the Polaris forum was unique in that the participants went above and beyond to help others. i don't think I can recall having any arguements in the P forum. It was truely help, advice, tech, mods and lots of discussion. It was all headed by Al. I used to be such a Polaris nut and probably still am. I know I was glad when he became the moderator of the forum. I knew it would be done right as evident from the years of positive history. Just the past 2 weeks where the troublesome ones and both came about from SBT engine failures and escalated from there. I just want to see one Polaris forum again and go back to the way it used to be. I have no idea which forum it will ultimately end up being but I'll support it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Alright, helping the revolution here, gonna try to get a great friend of mine over here, Name is 01Camaross

·
Registered
54 Posts
01camaross said:
Very nice, what kinda mods do you have on her? I'm still in the low 13's and just goin for 12's.
This is off-topic, take it to the appropriate section, or your messages will be deleted and accounts suspended.
This is the last warning.

·
Registered
18 Posts
01camaross said:
Very nice, what kinda mods do you have on her? I'm still in the low 13's and just goin for 12's.

lol @ vitaly, don't do that you gave me flashbacks!

It's a .030 LT1, 355 w/ forged pistons & rods. Ported LT1 heads and a healthy cam. Goal is mid 11's and with suspension maybe low 11's. Has all the standard boltons, longtube headers, electric waterpump, Vigilante torque converter, etc. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well boys....... I made it through my drunken camping weekend, and my Pro ran awesome without many problems at all!!!!!!!!!

Come back and see the old site went to shit, and extremely happy to see most of the guys are making it here quickly!!

Let's party!! :D

61 - 80 of 107 Posts