Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale two Sea-Doo Jetski’s. The first is a 2000 Sea-Doo XP (2 passenger):
• Rebuilt Jet Pump
• Brand new wear ring
• Brand new bilge pump
This craft is in excellent condition with no problems. The exterior is in excellent condition. The retail book value is $3095, I am asking $2,800.

The second is a 1999 Sea-Doo SPX (2 passenger):
• Brand new engine from Short Block Technologies with 0 hours on it (sbtontheweb.com) ($1,500 with gaskets and labor)
• Rebuilt Carburetors with 0 hours on it ( $200 with gaskets and labor)
• Brand new fuel lines
• Oil Block off modification
• Brand new Rotary valve
• Brand new wear ring
• Brand new battery ($80)
• Brand new spark plugs

A 1 Year No-Fault Warranty which was purchased in the middle of June of this year covers anything and everything for a full transferrable replacement of the motor. This ski is rare and in high demand, built with a strong motor and is awesome for wave jumping. The retail book with out the recent upgrades is $2385. Total repairs equal $1800, so in total I have $4185 in the ski with a brand new engine. I am asking $3000 for the ski

Also included is a Performance Double Trailer with new bearings and the tires are in great condition with plenty of tread left. The value of the trailer is around $800.

I am asking for both skis and the trailer $5,800, so in theory I am throwing the trailer in for free.

Brandon-515-450-9861

I will sale individually.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts