Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i havnt been on here in awile and when i was i was in the polaris section. recently i was in a car wreck where my jetski and trailer was totalled. well now insurance is gonna get me a new used one and i think i want to go with seadoo this time. im probably going to buy off craigslist. I have been looking at the 1997 seadoo xp and wondered if this particular jetski has any know problems. was it one of the better jetskis of the year? just any info i need to be cautius of when looking at it would be much apreciated. There are a couple for around the $2000 area is that a fair price?
Thanks guys i really apreciate your help,
Ryan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Personally I am a fan of the X4 hull seadoo's

So thats your 93-96 XP, SP, SPI and 93-99 SPX

largest motor is the 787, which still gets going to 60+ mph

The fun factor on this hull is the best IMO. Stable (unlike an HX or wavebaster) yet still small enough to carve and jump wake.

I find all the newer machines are more build like boats, and the fun just is not there anymore, wish they brought back the smaller 1-2 seaters again

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im looking for something a little bit bigger. I would rather have something thats more stable and can pul skiers and tubers easier. I have recently been looking at the 1997 seadoo gti. i notliced that it was a 2 stroke, is there anything i need to know about this ski? common problems?
Thanks again,
Ryan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts