Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody please tell me what site to go to where I can find OEM and aftermarket parts for my 94 SPX without wanting to punch my monitor? I know there are alot out there, but I am tired of digging through pages of motorcycle dealerships and half built websites that have managed to get there name on PWC searches! When I look at the top 30 sites, they are so incomplete in there selections and difficult to navigate, It just gets irritating. Not to mention ebay and everybody elses link to link crap. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have recently been looking for exhaust pipes, impellars, piston kits, and carb rebuild kits. I was just hoping that someone could steer me towards a supplier that had a nice selection of parts for a good price. It seems like the stores that have easy to navigate parts lists are expensive. For instance I can find a nice piston kit at SBT but their over $300.00 for my ski. I ended up getting a Wiseco kit for $225 but It took an hour to find that supplier. You know of any good online sites? Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
gtx 96 sea doo

Hi;
Know where I can get a used Intake grate for a 96 GTX (3seater)? Measures from pump to mount 19 1/2" X 6 1/4".
Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts