Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heh Guys , need some help on this one .I have a 88' 650sx Kawasaki that got nailed in the front this last weekend . The front is caved in under the front rail and the rail where the eye bolts into is gone . Is there any aftermarket stainless steel reinforcement kits to beef front up , also to help me rebuild front end. I have seen them on 550/ 440's before. I'd lose trim if needed to mount it. I can fix hull with fiberglass but the reinforcement that was built into lip is broken . Any ideas on how to fix , I don,t believe I can use stock trim after fixing do to bolt length ; most likely will be to thick of a lip to penetrate. Any help would be awesome :( Joel

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dude you have problems! I have never heard of any after market repair kit with reinforcement plates, you need to have your hull repaired by a legit fiberglass and poly man that is what you will have to do on a Kawi. you will have to remake the lip and start over with drilling your holes back to factory positioning to prevent leaking! oh well thats all I can tell ta!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts