Personal Water Craft Forum banner

Snow sled Jetski swap anyone????

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  papamendy 
#1 ·
Hi, looking to swap or sell my 05 Arctic cat T660 ST Turbo for a ski.It has approx 1600 (still riding) groomed trail miles. Adult only ridden and mantained. NO issues. Never overheated. Kept in heated garage or enclosed trailer. NO rust or Oxidation from elements. New battery, Freash Mobil 1 ow40 and filter. 110 Hp 18 mpg. Great accel. HAs the following. Block heater, AC mirrors, Sportech hanguards,12 v ac outlet. Spare belt, AC dealer studded,AC dashboard bag,dual carbides (no darting), chrome windshield. The sled is in mint condition and is ready to ride. Will help with delivery for gas money....or come to Lake Placid NY and take it for a ride. Kelly BB value is $4225 without the extras. I am looking for $4300 and believe it to be a fair price I WILL ATTEMPT TO POST PICS. THEY MAY BE TO BIG. PLEASE EMAIL ME OR CALL FOR PICS....I HAVE MANY!!! Thanks, Peter. (518)524-9991
papamendy@[use contact seller link].com

Tried doing the picture thing...not able to resize on this comp....please email for pics if interested or go to sledswap.com......ad # 20255
Thanks, Peter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.