Personal Water Craft Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sealion ,
I Was Thinking The Same Thing Why Doesnt Go-polaris Take Off Like It Should It Seems Like A Good Forum . A Vote Would Be Good .

·
Registered
18 Posts
You know I think the only thing Go-Polaris is lacking that's kept it from ever really taking off is the inability to do much with attaching images and such...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Bruce, Welcome aboard buddy!

AFA Go-Polaris, I agree. But I'm sure we'll wind up floating the note to make it better. I have absolutely NO problem chipping in to have, and build, a great place for us to hang out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I mean let's be honest here...I'm a image whore and I can admit it...:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
So this is where everybody vanished to when they got sick of the drama over on PWC-t....

Glad to see so many familar faces here! Hopefully this site will take off and I won't have to keep bouncing around the various forums!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have to ask, what's wrong with setting up camp here?

If there's some changes you would like to see, let us know and we will try to accomodate.

It would seem as though we've already built up a good head of steam here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, the guys that helped me the most over at PWCToday got the boot. Then I found them here - cool. Thanks guys for your knowledge! Many questions to come.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Well Matrix and Ph2oCraft, if you guys need any help with the site lemme know and I'll do what I can, have almost unlimited time... lol, I can be such a nerd sometimes!!

Javiert! Great to see you here as well! You get those heads today?

21 - 40 of 58 Posts