Personal Water Craft Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Matt, just noticed you were banned, bummer glad to see you hear though!!

Javiert, that would make sense for them to go ahead a recut all the heads to prevent any issues... When I got my new engine for my Kawi, the plug surfaces had paint on them! Wasn't a big deal, I just scraped it off. Didn't feel like the hassle with SBT. They probably figure not many people are actually gonna check the new engine so they skimp where they can to save on costs... I mean a one year warranty in most places really means you get the summer and thats it. And a single summer for the average rider is only gonna be 30 or so hours! Not nearly long enough for a 2psi leak to cause a problem, but you add those hours up over a couple summers and BAM!! they're buying a new engine from SBT again lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Lookey lookey, the ph2o thread just vanished! I hope someone at sbt gets fired .

·
Registered
163 Posts
Lol, they just keep deleting!!

Man, everybody's on here! Even Vitaly and addicted!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm with those that are following the knowledge, I want to save money and wrench on my own ski's. Especially the polaris as I don't know if any of the previous shops that worked on them survived Katrina. There are only a few polaris ridden where I live, mostly doo's and yamaha's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
HI guys,,,just came over to see how you guys doin,,,,,mostly came over because i got caught up in following Javiert's issue,,,not the bashing part but wanted to see if he got the heads in and if the friggin motor is runnin without leeky sparkplugs and is it still running hot....guess we still waiting on the verdict....

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks guys... not to much Yamaha stuff on this board yet. I don't post to much. Try to keep it that way. I figure if i'm posting stuff I'm having problems with my waverunners. hahahaha!!! I still visit this kinda board for the technical reading (and also to look at SeaLion and PH2ocraft's avitars), well sortof,,some of this stuff is not so technical as much as sound mechanical common sense..You know what i mean. I'm thinking about planning a project/build-up one day. Wife doesn't know yet so keep it on the DL!!!

41 - 58 of 58 Posts