168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have
Matrix
Matrix Stage II
Triple Piped SLTX
Triple Piped PRO1200
Soon To Be Tripled SL750
And a few more projects in the works, I won't list them until I have them under construction again. LOL

·
Registered
18 Posts
Let's see:

2004 Sea Doo RXP (Riva Stage II with some extras)
2003 Polaris MSX-140 (stock save for a 6 wedge and AAT)
2000 Polaris SLX (with all kinds of goodies)
XXXX Carbon Fiber GSX that is super sweet...

I'm consolidating though as the GSX and SLX are soon to become one...the superb motor and inner workings of the SLX are planning on finding their way into the superb hull of the GSX...

Can you say 225-230ish horsepower motor in a sub 400lb ski...

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi , Everybody Good To See You Guys Found Somewhere Else To Come . I Ride, A 2001 Slx
2000 785
99 Motomarine 785
2-98 785s
97 785
Not All Of Them Run Right Now But They Will Soon .

·
Registered
73 Posts
sleblanc said:
i feel minor to all yall matrix skis and them pros but i got a hurricane and soon to have a gtx787
No such thing Dude. As long as your riding, that's all that matters. Besides, the Hurricane was one FUN machine!!!

Here's a little something for ya!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
oh ma i know i love my hurricane i jsut love to look of the msx150 and 140 especially the blue one like yours it almost looks like the seat meets an lookslike a crotch rocket seat cause the wat the hood is shaped i love them i jsut got to finish school before i get one lol.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We bought it new in 95 when my girls were younger mainly for tubing skiing and wake boarding and it does the job…they are now 17 and 21…I told them the next ski is up to them to buy….all my spare coin ( that my wife does know about;) ) goes into the car.

Any thoughts on a Honda PWC?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts