Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
were near valdosta ga , got a wave blaster lookin to rv camp and ride waves / jump etc.. anyone know where we can do this ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Head north

Its a long haul for you but just north of Atlanta is ski paradise. Lake Sydney Lanier. Google map it. message me I'll ride with ya

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a long haul for you but just north of Atlanta is ski paradise. Lake Sydney Lanier. Google map it. message me I'll ride with ya

holy schnikes a reply , lol ! cool man thanks wer always lookin fur an adventure , just took our ski boat out sat with our son and friends. water still chilly wife had ta werk so i couldnt bring the blaster.

if ya know of an rv park on the water post up sum info and we can make it happen.

ck out us on fb north florida south georgia jet skiers

thanks !

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey Jon, This lake was built and is operated by the u.s. army corps of engineers. They have campgrounds all around the lake which has over 800 miles of shoreline. Its the primary go-to spot for most people on the north and east side of Atlanta. One of my faves is a park called Shoal Creek. It has tent and RV spots with easy access to the water and the coves are usually smooth as glass. But the big water is near and there you find waves from the big cruisers and other craft. Lake Lanier Maps These maps at this link will show it all. I plan to be camped at that park around july 4th. Have a nice day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts