Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1994 Kawasaki 750 SX
After riden. If shut off and sits for a bit it won't start. Or Quits at times while riding and Boggs. after sitting or getting towed for thirty minutes to an hour it restart. What could be the problem?

·
Registered
11 Posts
sounds like a fuel issue. Have you checked to see if the plugs are bad, or if your plug wires are bad?? Also you may want to look and see if you are getting fuel by looking at your fuel filter. I just got mine running and it was doing some of your descriptions that you have stated around your ski. I ended up replacing the fuel pump case which is on the side of your carb. The fuel pump case on mine was open and took gas into the carb from the fuel filter but once ran the fuel filter would go empty and the ski would stop as it was not pulling enough gas. I then found by my service manual a pulse line which runs from the bottom of your carb to the crank case which gives the ski compression to pull gas into the carb. See if these things will help, just remember while attempting this to hook a water hose to the ski so you dont burn up your motor.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts