Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there was a stand ups only forum somewhere that I am not seeing?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just wondering if there was a stand ups only forum somewhere that I am not seeing?
i was looking for the same thing , all there is on here is talk about riding a fooking boat :cheeky4::cheeky4::cheeky4:

i cant see the point in riding some thing you cant crash and in 5 min you can teach a 6 year old to ride alone .

·
Registered
811 Posts
Those Puddle Jumpers aren't safe

i was looking for the same thing , all there is on here is talk about riding a fooking boat :cheeky4::cheeky4::cheeky4:

i cant see the point in riding some thing you cant crash and in 5 min you can teach a 6 year old to ride alone .
It's guys like you stand up dudes that make me laugh. They are very dangerous because morons have to do their little tricks with no regard for their own life. They have to do their spins and stupid maneuvers in front of people for attention, mean while I almost made sushi outta dudes like you cutting in front of my Outlaw at 76 MPH with twin 25 " pitch Mirage props bearing down on you and then you bang a 90 degree turn in front of me and bam its over. 29 foot of performance boat at 76 mph. Those things should be outlawed. What did Ralph Nader say about the Corvair? Unsafe at any speed.

Stand ups are for Posers :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

·
Registered
10 Posts
due dont hate cause yo cant ride a stand up, an dont brag about your boat, people like you that brag about shit , and that owe tons of money on it crack me up, you cant hate on something you cant ride..like shanes said, a fuckin 6yr old can drivea boat

·
Registered
811 Posts
due dont hate cause yo cant ride a stand up, an dont brag about your boat, people like you that brag about shit , and that owe tons of money on it crack me up, you cant hate on something you cant ride..like shanes said, a fuckin 6yr old can drivea boat

Oh please, All my skis are and my Outlaw are paid for in full, sorry that your financial picture is so grim that you think everybody is in your financial boat lol, I was just using my boat as a prime example of how you knuckle heads have NO RESPECT OR IDEA of boat traffic and how it will hurt you with abrubt turns.

Ain't no six year driving my boat lol

As far as wanting to drive one, at the age of 53 I have already challenged life on all kinds of vehicles and have no desire to ride it. I just hope they stop making them.

I hope you get off it before you get hurt. Or breakdown in the middle of the Chesepeake Bay. Imagine that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
my Outlaw at 76 MPH with twin 25 " pitch Mirage props :

WOW 76 mph in a straight line you are my hero you must be so brave :appl::appl::appl:

enjoy your boat this thread was posted by a guy wanting to know about stand up's so why shoot your mouth off , you like your boat so piss off and ride it

leave the stand up for the guys that have some skill :cheeky4::cheeky4::cheeky4:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Another opinionated idiot has spoken.....gee take your little water scooters and piss off until you can get something real :laugh: Two stroke water weed whackers eventually will go away.:appl::appl:

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Why is it that whenever I ride a group of stand up riders always seem to follow me? It's so annoying. Not to mention what Outlaw said, that they always have to do their little tricks either 10 feet from shore or right next to another vessel.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Why is it that whenever I ride a group of stand up riders always seem to follow me? It's so annoying. Not to mention what Outlaw said, that they always have to do their little tricks either 10 feet from shore or right next to another vessel.
have you ever tried riding one ??

i come from a bike racing background and they are the closest thing to riding bikes .
i wont ride a motorbike on the road as its just plain boring may as well be in a car , if you want to enjoy yourself you will end up in jail or dead so i only ride / race on closed circuits
the same goes with ski's i cant see the fun in riding a boat takes no skill what so ever they are big and heavy , ok they are fast but thats it any idiot can ride one .
they are good for going touring to the islands with family and a load of friends and i do that often but there is no way i would rather ride that than a stand up its just no where near as fun or rewarding

·
Registered
811 Posts
have you ever tried riding one ??

i come from a bike racing background and they are the closest thing to riding bikes .
i wont ride a motorbike on the road as its just plain boring may as well be in a car , if you want to enjoy yourself you will end up in jail or dead so i only ride / race on closed circuits
the same goes with ski's i cant see the fun in riding a boat takes no skill what so ever they are big and heavy , ok they are fast but thats it any idiot can ride one .

But you could do some stunts with a BOZO the clown outfit on and the kids will love it.:devil:

Ah lets see, No suspension, no gears, no seat, jet drive, sounds like a motorcross bike to me...... Pysch, more like a BMX bike lol

I have rode something much more difficult than your scooter. Try slalom skiing in tournaments at 34 MPH running a slalom course on edge through the bouys making one handed turns around bouys with no scooter to hold on to. Now that takes skill and strength. So don't preach to me about skill. I will take you across the Chesapeake Bay in 2-3 foot waves @ 50 mph avg for 60 miles like the run some guys from this forum did two weeks ago with me, crazybob and some other hard core riders. You would be toast.:confused:

Why don't you dudes start your own forum, I'll bet you get at least ten members :appl::appl::appl:

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Shanes and the other stand up guys. If you want a stand up forum go to x-h20.com. That place is dedicated to your rides.

ON another thought I used to have no issues with stand up riders until I ran across a certain pwc website that has a large number of idiots constantly talking about how stand ups are so much better than "couches" and how couchers and all fat and dumb and other nonsense like that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Shanes and the other stand up guys. If you want a stand up forum go to x-h20.com. That place is dedicated to your rides.

Cheers for that

good to see not everyone on here is a fuckwit like that outlaw sad that some people have nothing better to do than stir shit

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's guys like you stand up dudes that make me laugh. They are very dangerous because morons have to do their little tricks with no regard for their own life. They have to do their spins and stupid maneuvers in front of people for attention, mean while I almost made sushi outta dudes like you cutting in front of my Outlaw at 76 MPH with twin 25 " pitch Mirage props bearing down on you and then you bang a 90 degree turn in front of me and bam its over. 29 foot of performance boat at 76 mph. Those things should be outlawed. What did Ralph Nader say about the Corvair? Unsafe at any speed.

Stand ups are for Posers :ashamed::ashamed::ashamed:

You must be some sort of badass. Around my parts there is a speed limit on the water and you'd be well in excess of that limit. If I am riding a ski going 20-30 mph and you're doing 76 towards me, how the hell am I going to see you? Or am I just supposed to assume a random ock is headed my way balls to the wall all of the time? You tell me, because you seem to be someone who tells other people what to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts