Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have searched the forum for boggin problems but cant find anything that helps........ so I'll ask.

1996 KAW 750 ZXi

when the ski is on the hose it starts, idles, throtles up and down perfect, you woudnt think any thing is wrong, put it in the water, and it wont come off of idle with out boggin down. it will take a small amount of throttle, just enought to get it moving but anything more and NOPE.

checked impeller, clear.

pulled it out of the water, put it back on the hose. Stated up great. Now the first two time I tried to throttle it, it bogged down (on the hose) but then it cleared up, and would run fine, throttle up down start........again you wouldnt think anything is wrong.

I bought this ski last nov thinking everything worked fine. When I bought it it seemed to run great (on the hose). Id run it once a month to keep the fluids going and battery charged. now that I wantt o use it she has this boggin problem.

ANY Ideas, pls help

THanks Marty

·
Registered
5 Posts
I might be having the same problem. Maybe we can help each other.

Does your engine temp light flash when this happens??

Also, as 88250R mentioned, check the black tube on top of the exhaust canister in the back left part of the hull. That is commonly removed for winter storage. I forgot to hook mine up one time and the exhaust smoke would choke out the intake because it couldn't escape the hull. That caused it to bog out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for all the help guys, Ill look at all these issues, but NOW I have to replace the coil...............no spark. WAS running just fine,on the hose, then it just stopped. I check ed the plugs. no spark, followed it back to the coil has electric coming in (not sure if its correct, I dont have a manual) but nothing coming out. so Ill replace this first, un the mean time Ill check all this that you guys have mentioned.

thanks!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts