Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I noticed that in the bottom of the foot well on the right hand side that the surface felt funny when you ran your finger over it. When you tap on the surface it sounds different. Upon futher investigation, I see there are many small bumps in the surface that you can push in with your fingernail. Is this anything I need to worry about?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I talked to someone at work that has a few sailboats and he suggested that if left alone the problem will spread or get worse. Anyone here ever had any blistering on their ski and what did you do to fix it?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Is it from where water may sit in the footwells for a period of time. Its pretty normal that the paint will bubble where water sits. Nothing structural to worry about though. Not like ozmosis on sailing boats, water cant penetrate into the nanoxcell. Best preventative is to make sure no water sits in there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok cool, I got a quote to fix the spot that is 2"x3" at most and they said $400-500! Now I won't feel so bad when I put it in the barn for winter and forget about it.
Thanks GC :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts