Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been working behind the scenes at PersonalWatercraft.com since before it launched more than seven years ago, but never had the opportunity to really get out and ride. That all changed recently when Kawasaki sent out an invitation to ride its 2015 Jet Ski lineup in San Diego and our regular field editor/test rider couldn't go. I jumped at this very rare opportunity.

Prior to Kawasaki's invitation, the only time I'd spent on a PWC was on the back of a rental when I was barely a teenager, a five-minute demo ride at the 2008 IJSBA World Finals, and a guided tour around Turks and Caicos aboard a neutered craft that topped out around 15-20 mph with my wife and three-year-old daughter on the back. Hopping aboard a 310-horsepower Jet Ski was going to be a whole new experience.

More: The Ultimate Introduction to Jet Ski Riding on PersonalWatercraft.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
2006 yamaha vx110

I Have a 2006 yamaha vx110 runs good for first 30 mins then stalls and wont go faster than 4mph. put a scanner on it gave me code 23 and 29. any help

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Have a 2006 yamaha vx110 runs good for first 30 mins then stalls and wont go faster than 4mph. put a scanner on it gave me code 23 and 29. any help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts