Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh ya that got me a Lifetime ban .....But i dont feel so bad after what SBT did ..I think the old saying goes he who laughs last laughs best....

·
Registered
54 Posts
The sound sucks. Was the video directed against WaveDemon?
Pretty lame IMO, sorry bro, I'm not a big fan of dudes shaking their asses.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fastnine said:
Well here it is the vid that got me banned From PWCToday
Most found it funny atleast everyone that was there ..Its really no big deal
But here it is you decide

YouTube - Funny Vid

You're complaining about getting banned for posting that video? How ignorant are you?

Let's summarize, you trash someone in a video, and regardless of what forum or what website, you DON'T expect to get banned?

Seriously, are you that pompus?

First of all, you look retarded for taking the time and effort have have someone video that, THEN edit it and render it for the web.... THEN you spent time uploading it???? You had 3 chances to thnk how DUMB that would be!

I can't fault anyone for taking disciplinary action against your account for that stunt. You were asking for it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jc15 said:
You're complaining about getting banned for posting that video? How ignorant are you?

Let's summarize, you trash someone in a video, and regardless of what forum or what website, you DON'T expect to get banned?

Seriously, are you that pompus?

First of all, you look retarded for taking the time and effort have have someone video that, THEN edit it and render it for the web.... THEN you spent time uploading it???? You had 3 chances to thnk how DUMB that would be!

I can't fault anyone for taking disciplinary action against your account for that stunt. You were asking for it.
Was i Complaining no i was just saying what happend ...If you know anything about what went on or you knew me you might not feel that way...

Did i Trash someone sure i did and that same guy gets banned shortley after me and he was a moderator....:laugh:

It took no time at all since it was done with fellow riders with a small camera

From the post you sound like you might be one of his friends , since you talk the same smack on here like he did....

And you ask did i not expect to get banned ??? sure i did that was realy the point. So thanks for your comment have a great weekend..LOL:thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
So you posted that video with the intention of beign banned??? Why?

Please keep it clean between everyone here. So far no one has had to be reprimanded on this site, I'd like it to stay that way!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Knightofwyte said:
So you posted that video with the intention of beign banned??? Why?

Please keep it clean between everyone here. So far no one has had to be reprimanded on this site, I'd like it to stay that way!
Just wait till my day off ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
momarski said:
yeah theirs no moderators starting wars here
MoMAR has it right ..He knows becuse he too was banned and he is one of the older guys as well.......

That vid was made as a get even to a local moderator who would start crap
Buy picking peoples posts apart and being a ass.....

So I was out with a bunch of local guys from the forum who know him and that was that.....it was not planed it was a spur of the moment thing

And did i do it to get banned ..Yes i did ..Becuse i knew that SBT was so far up his ass that they would jump right on that.....Go over to the SBT site and see how many of our local clan was banned........Pretty funny:laugh:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jc15 said:
So to re-iterate here, you got all butt hurt of some drame on the WWW, that you had to make and post a video?

Dude, your a drama queen.

Maybe you can take offense and make a video out of me too?
I would make a vid about you but i dont know enough about you to rip on you yet ..keep talking or better yet come meet us out and ill make your vid with you right there hows that...:cheeky4: Then maybe you might find it funny :thumbsup:

I know one thing so far your a newbe....LOL

·
Registered
54 Posts
1. I don't remember WaveDemon moderating any of the PWC forums.
2. The video's cast, crew and storyline suck donkey's ass.
3. Please don't ever post videos of yourself on the internet again.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
vitaly said:
1. I don't remember WaveDemon moderating any of the PWC forums.
2. The video's cast, crew and storyline suck donkey's ass.
3. Please don't ever post videos of yourself on the internet again.
1 . Your old mind must be failing you jedi it was Gulf coast riders group:cheeky4:

2. You dont know the cast or the story line or the crew for that matter
So you could not know if they are sucking Donkey ass or not :laugh:

3.Please Dont try to act like a smart ass it dont fit you your more of a sit back and watch someone do your wife kinda guy......:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Fastnine said:
3.Please Dont try to act like a smart ass it dont fit you your more of a sit back and watch someone do your wife kinda guy......:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I might be banned for this post, but I don't care. If I ever see you in person, you are dead meat. GFY you moron.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vitaly said:
I might be banned for this post, but I don't care. If I ever see you in person, you are dead meat. GFY you moron.
Dont dish it if you cant take it:laugh:
I love u too sweetheart:thumbsup:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Fastnine said:
Dont dish it if you cant take it:laugh:
I love u too sweetheart:thumbsup:
PM me your phone number and address.
I've seen your face in the video and I have a pretty good memory. I will be visiting Tampa.

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is awesome.

pwctoday has always been too soft for this type of entertainment. then sbt tried to go all seasame street on us and the shit really hit the fan over there.

i think im gonna start my own forums....in time, everyone will be there. fastnine and vitaly, i hope you two will join.

my forum will be the following:

- no moderators
- easy to navigate
- 4 simple forum sections (moto, offtopic, 4sale, hall of fame) thats it!
- no locked threads
- flaming is legal
- no "moderator only" sections

1 - 20 of 51 Posts