Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm in the market for a new waverunner and was taking a look at Yamaha. I'm looking for soemthing dependable and easy to maintain. I live in Miami, FL. so I can basically ride it all year long, and I need something that can withstand the extended use. I called some of the local PWC rental places and they mostly use the yamaha vx. I checked through the yamaha site and I see no difference in engine specs from the vx to the vx sport. I also like the vx deluxe because it has reverse and the Y.E.M.S. system. Dies anyone know if teh VX Deluxe has a "no wake" setting? Anyways, any advice is greatly appreciated. If you know of another ski taht is more reliable please let me know. I would also like to know what warranty is typical with buying new PWC's?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the Deluxe 110 and love mine. Also you can drop a couple of pennies into it and make more snappy. I can't say enought good things about mine. Also with the Gas prices you be glad.. you went with the VX110. Whatever model you get make sure it has reverse. Hope this helps.

Kevin Gillette

·
Registered
8 Posts
I work right next door to a Yamaha waverunner dealer and have looked at the VX110 series closely. The bares bones one listed for right at $7300 .
The best one I saw overall was the cruiser deluxe. Super nice ! and the seating all day comfy. about $7800. This is in Orlando. I am looking at getting one in the very near future. I like the 3 seaters, EFI , YEMS the works, These are the way to go .... I have heard many people say if it's not a yamaha - don't buy it ! I had a night mare 93 SeaDoo xp and now own a 92 Yamaha VXR 650 and it is night and day better than the SeaDoo ever was. And way easier to work on...

Any of VX110 's are really nice - go for it. ! Just learn what to do with keeping them around salt water all the time! Since Miami is home country.

Jake

1 - 4 of 4 Posts