Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe how slow it is in this place. It's primo season and everybody should be blowing crap up and modifying stuff until it breaks. How about some news, get-togethers or races? I'm a member of two snowmobile forums and they have 4x the posts every day than this place does. If ernest, yamdoo and outlaw weren't telling us newbies which skis to buy, they just as well save the electricity and drive space. :cheeky4: This is even the 1st forum that comes up in google when I searched.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree. I have asked numerous questions without any replys. I guess I will go to greenhulk where I know questions will get answered.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
I agree. I have asked numerous questions without any replys. I guess I will go to greenhulk where I know questions will get answered.
GreenHulk seems rather slow the last few weeks too. Guess everyone is out riding. This forum did pick up some what in the last few months. This and GreenHulk are the two best jet ski sites out there. G/H is more of a technical site while our forum here is more general pwc discussion.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GreenHulk seems rather slow the last few weeks too. Guess everyone is out riding. This forum did pick up some what in the last few months. This and GreenHulk are the two best jet ski sites out there. G/H is more of a technical site while our forum here is more general pwc discussion.
Fair enough. Just being captain obvious:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been trolling at the "dark side" and I'm tempted to adding a standup to the fleet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts