Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Forum: It is soon to be my birthday (starts with a 5) and I am trapped here in Singapore thanks to COVID. Been thinking of a jetski and with essentially no travel, the idea of having something to get out on the water is very appealing. To make a long story short, there are VERY few jetskis for sale here at all, most were sold during the phase 1 reopening. Right now, there are four choices and I would very much like any/all advice. First is a 2017 FX Limited SVHO which is still in the factory crate, it looks amazing and the seller has only one left, the price $22k SGD (around $25k to get it into the water). Second, a local guy has a 10-month old SVHO 2-seater with some nice mods, it has like 20 hours on it - but he is asking for $29k SGD. Third, is a 2011 Sea Doo RXT 240 with about 100 hours on it, seems well maintained and dry stacked storage $7k. The fourth choice is that the local Sea Doo dealer has three sparks for sale, I think new, 2018 and 2019 in a few varieties. The Sea Doo dealer seems kind of flakey and is poor to respond to messages - the same is true (even worse) for the local Yamaha dealer who says "no stock" until somewhere into 2021. Just curious what some of you experienced riders think.... Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts