Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, im new here and new to jet skis as well. Planned on buying my first one this year and have look at a few over the past few weeks. Most skis in my area are either really old and beat up or very new in great shape and asking almost retail price. Ive found a 1996 zxi 1100 right up the road from me in very good mechanical shape. Power trim works. Gauges work, oil injection works etc it has no issues ready to ride. It has a few knicks in the hull nothing bad. Owner has shown me pictures and receipts for the top end rebuild over the winter. He is asking 2k cash for the ski and trailer. Im fine with paying that for a pwc in this shape. My concerns are how well the ski will handle a passenger. Im 175lb and my girlfriend is 130lb soaking wet. I ride sport bikes and harleys with passengers often so i know that the handling characteristics will be different. I just dont want to end up being miserable riding 2 up on this machine. Any thoughts or opinions about the machines price condition etc would be much appreciated as im planning on picking it up next week. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Purchased the ski today. Thank you all for your input and advice.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts