Personal Water Craft Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Problem Solved

Hey guys, by my readings, there are problems with your jetskis due to overfilled oil. Heres the solution, when there is too much oil, the oil tends to overflow into the air filter, thus, staining and clogging up the filter. This causes the Jet ski to not breathe. With that being said, the oil may end up going into your engine where the spark plugs will get stained. If so, you have to suck out the oil and either suck all of it out, or suck it out until its the correct level. After this has been done, go buy a new air filter because the previous one is more than likely stained and clogged due to the oil overflow. Third, if desired, may benefit if oil filter is currently dirty, go ahead and buy a new oil filter. Lastly, change the spark plugs. There is also another thing that you may want to do if after starting the PWC and smoke continues to come out, (it shouldnt.) perform a compression tests, this can be searched up on youtube, and you can take it from there. Hope I helped you guys, this is a common problem not a big deal. Best of luck guys.
ONE MORE THING, DO NOT START THE WATER BEFORE STARTING THE PWC! ALWAYS START THE JET SKI FIRST (CAN RUN FOR 15 SECONDS WITHOUT WATER BEFORE DAMAGE CONSISTS) THEN TURN ON THE WATER. Let me know if this works

1 - 1 of 1 Posts