Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i have a kawasaki js440 my first ski but its not that fast at all, im looking to buy a 650sx or a 750sx how much faster is the 650sx over my js440? Whats the top speed for a 650sx and a 750sx

·
Registered
111 Posts
i might be pulling this out of my butt but i seem to remember reading a Kawi factory manual for one of those and 41mph stands out in my mind.

anybody out there to back me up/prove me wrong?

·
Registered
15 Posts
i might be pulling this out of my butt but i seem to remember reading a Kawi factory manual for one of those and 41mph stands out in my mind.

anybody out there to back me up/prove me wrong?
Ya thats what i would of guessed for a stock bike Low to Mid 40's. If you put a Bigger Carb, Pipe, Impeller, and intake grate talk about a whole different machine. That's what has been done to mine and I'm going to bring the GPS out with me this summer. It has already been up to 80'F last week but its cold and raining again and the lake is still only 57'F so the only ski i have been getting out is my GTX.

·
Registered
15 Posts
ok so i can finally answer this question. I went out yesterday and brought my GPS with me and came out with 48.4 MPH!! my ski has Coffman Exhaust/water box, Westcoast Manifold, Solas impeller made to help take off, 38mm Mikuni Super BN Carb. and Intake grate, at 40:1.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts