Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if with my Kawasaki 750ss towing a tube with a person on it will hurt or be bad for the ski? It dosent have a hook up on the back but i thought that maybe we could attach the tow rope to the rear handle.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
i tow single man tubes and knee boards behind my 1994 kawasaki xi ss 750 and it hasnt hurt it yet. the ski is completely stock but unlike yours mine has tow hooks on the front and back of the ski. the back hook has even been ripped out and fiberglassed back in before.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Flush Kit

kawasakixiss said:
i tow single man tubes and knee boards behind my 1994 kawasaki xi ss 750 and it hasnt hurt it yet. the ski is completely stock but unlike yours mine has tow hooks on the front and back of the ski. the back hook has even been ripped out and fiberglassed back in before.
I also have a 94 Kawasaki SS. Have you flushed yours after salt water use. I attached a flush kit and started motor, then turned water on and shortly after the ski stalled and would not start again. The motor was cold when I attempted the flush. Also, I attached the flush kit to the brass nob which had a rubber boot around it next to the spark plug nearest the front of the ski- right place? Appreciate any help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts