Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1991 LX, original 5.0, 2nd owner, Silver, never raced...only showed. Considering trading for nice jet-ski. I have invested alot of $ in this car, so please do not offer junk. I will consider adding a barely used open trailer for the right trade.

Details: 351 Cleveland, 4V Heads, Holley HP 950, Long Tubes, Be Cool Radiator, Black Magic Electric Fan, MSD Ignition, Autometer Gauges, Sumped Tank with S/S throughout, C4 w/reserve manual valve body and oil cooler, AJE tubular K-member, Maximum Motorsport Caster Camber Plates, Strange adjustable struts and shocks, front coilovers, Flaming River Manual Rack, Maximum Motorsport Bumpsteer kit, Metco rear upper and lower control arms, Metco drive shaft safety loop, Cobra M2300-K 4-way disk brakes, Baer slotted and cross drilled rotors, 10th Anniversary powder coated calipers, 10th Anniversary Cobra Wheels with Nitto's (drag radials in rear), Moser 31 spline axles (stock length) with offset brackets, Eaton posi, end cap stud kit, Ford 3.73 ring and pinion, aluminum rear differential cover, 10 point custom cage with net and helmut hook, cage welded to subframe connectors, reinforced torque boxes, Kirkey seats and Simpson 5 point harnesses, Taylor battery box, Optima Red Top, Flaming River disconnect switch, full interior, and smoked headlights.

The paint and interior are in excellent shape. The factory ashtray door even works. The car is clean inside, out and underneath. There were no corners cut when I built this.

Here is a video:
YouTube - 1991 Mustang w/351 Cleveland.m2ts

Here is a link to an album with photos:
Pictures by jgrinermustang - Photobucket

1 - 1 of 1 Posts