Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new to this site and im lookin to get my first jetski and having trouble deciding on what to get, hope i can get some help. i was lookin at yamahas and kawaskis. im also looking to buy brand new dont really want to buy a used one since sometimes you can find problems with them. I am looking for somthing that is reliable and has good agility. i want to be able to take turns and jump some wakes ... getting tired of doing it in my 16ft skiff lol ... i knnow both make fast skis. i also want to have control of the ski and dont want it controlling me and should i go wit a smaller one or just go for the bigger one for example the ULTRA260X or somtin compareed to it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i have come to a decision betwen the 260X and the Yamaha FZR. i kinda like the FZS too but i dont kno when im gona be takin 3 people out wit me most of the time it will be me and possibly one other person ... if they aint too scared that is. ... i like how the yamaha FZR is light and very responsive to the driver makin you feel like part of the machine and the 260X is very aggressive lookin ... but ive heard they are some what of gas hungry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts