Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a product to install a twist throttle instead of the finger throttle? I find the finger throttle causes Carpal Tunnel in my wrist and hand after extended riding and or rough conditions!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
30 Posts
twist?? id love to!

being an ex-mxer i would love to put a twist grip on my sled and my ski. takes awhile to get used to but once you get past the wisky throttle and learn wrist control, WAY more comfortable

·
Registered
209 Posts
but the riding styles are different.... i really dont think twisty is a good idea on a ski....... riding in the chop would suck with a twist,, way more jolting than bikes or sleds and i ride both...

·
Registered
5 Posts
twist .. when you want to

Hey, sorry to revive a super old thread for a shamelessly plug, but I'm currently launching a product which clips right onto the Grip, and you twist it to actuate your thumb throttle. It's super easy to take off, or rotate out of the way, so you can just use it part time.. like for that long ride back. I'm glad to answer any questions. Check out dualthrottle.com and pledge on Kickstarter if you want to back the project, I'd appreciate the support.

I have it on my 550sx and it works great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts