Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at the hondas,i want the aquatrax r12 turbo 2 seater.My last one was a 97 sea-doo xp.that was 10 years ago.What is the good,and bad on the hondas.How do they compare what else is out there.And how are they on gas,I know its how you ride,but if im out with everyone else will I be the last to the pump?I wish I had one I could ride,but im here for info instead.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey, sorry I didn't answer sooner, but I was waiting for Jaydawg to tell you to buy a Kawasaki instead. lol
The good: reliability, build quality, price, handling, looks, fuel consumption, the kick from the turbo as it takes you up close to 65 mph.
The bad: short on storage, can feel tippy at slow speeds, uses premium gas, lacking in low-end power (some turbo lag), very few aftermarket parts.
How do they compare
That depends on what you want it for & what areas you're trying to compare.
what else is out there
Again, that depends on what type of riding you want to do. Aside from Honda, there is also Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Sea-doo that currently make watercraft.
And how are they on gas,I know its how you ride,but if im out with everyone else will I be the last to the pump?
You'll probably be the last one that NEEDS to go to the pump, but it depends on what they're riding. The Hondas are great on gas, averaging 6-7 mpg. Of course, the slower 4 strokes like the Yamaha VX series, will get better mileage & the more powerful supercharged skis like the Kawasaki 250X get much worse mileage. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts