Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pulled them immeditely and extracted all the water i could. I poured a little alcohal in the tops of the cylinders , what do you think ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
i was wondering how you got the water out because my XP limited has water in the motor which i believe is from when the marina was flooded during the spring. just wondering how you were able to get the water out?
thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
would you suggest to tip the machine on its side to drain the water out because of how much is in there. it was under water for at least 5 days

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pull your spark plugs and tip the jetski over and crank it with the plugs out. Get as much water out as possible and then take out a little more. Make sure you dry the plugs and then run it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Um, is this true for all 'flips'? We just got our 1989 Waverunners and had kids flip them for a cpl minutes while they were trying to learn to balance on them. I did not see any water in the engine compartment (did check that after the flip). I also looked for plugs, but could not find any. Anyone know where I'd draing these if I did see water in the compartment? Thanks in advance

1 - 10 of 10 Posts