Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spend most of the time on my jet ski and want to make my experience more joyful. Planning to buy a new waterproof and shockproof MP3 player to listen my favorite music while playing on the water. I know it's a very daunting task to choose the perfect one. There are a large variety of these MP3 players are available, but most of them are not genuine.
Please suggest me the best one from your own experience.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I also enjoy listening to tunes while I ski. Last season I picked up a waterproof mp3 player by freestyle audio. You can check out their website freestyleaudio.com also available on amazon. They have a couple of models. I have the 2gb one for 80 bucks. The player works well for waterproof and shockproof play. However, it is not very user friendly. There aren't alot of features and it acts up once in a while when trying to download music. If you have some patience with the user side of things, it works great in the water and won't let you down when being underwater or banged around. Also when you are ripping at full throttle the player has to be cranked right up to hear the music. I recommend it for power watersport use but for everyday use I would go with something more functional. I hope this was helfpful.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts