Personal Water Craft Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Repair manuel

When buying a used ski, no matter what age, ALWAYS check the compression first! You could have a bad piston and the ski will run but only go slow in the water! Next, fuel filter. Carbs cleaned? The impeller should have NO damage. If it is bent, replace it, do not run it with a bent impeller. It should turn only with the motor. With it rightside up, pull the plugs and hand spin the "drive" shaft, the impeller should turn(this will take 2 people to see under the ski)If it spinds fine, you are ok, and grease the fitting once a year! PM make model and year and I can try to find you the manual/service manual in PDF format!

Hi, Im just new to PWC also, could you please send me a repair or service manuel for the 1989 yamaha wave runner, I need to replace the impeller. thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
wavejammer

hi all, i have just bought a wavejammer, not sure what year, guy didnt know, bought it as a non runner but got it running in 15 mins, by tuning carb. can anyone tel me where i can get manual? also need steering cable. any other info would be great as this is my 1st ski,

21 - 22 of 22 Posts