Personal Water Craft Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my WaveEater Clips and Couplers and they are SWEET! It took all of about 25 minutes from start to finish and the job was easy. I was worried at first, but no problems at all. Will do my GPR800 and XLT1200 this weekend and I am sure all will go well. Brad is a super guy and very helpful!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
riva, atlantic jetsports, island racing, R&D, ,,,,,,, anywhere just gotta look.....

theres a new billett style coupler, better response and not as much slop as the old plastic ones, get those... clips are still the same metal

·
Registered
209 Posts
if you get them from waveeater online your gonna get the old plastic style couplers.......:(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As opposed to what? The couplers are machined out of Delrin and the ones Riva Racing sells are WaveEater the same like Brad sells in fact they ARE Brads WaveEaterClips. Post a link "IF" there are different ones??

·
Registered
209 Posts
:mad: you think im gonna come on a public forum to help people, and lie about chit,,, maybe you should look at my posts bud..

heres photos of one design made by RPM

Index of /gpr/tuners/insandiegojoe/rpm couplers

heres photos of another design made by RPM

you just gotta know where to search

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
That looks like way too much work!! WAY TOO COMPLICATED!! After seeing those pics get the WaveEater clips and couplers for SURE NOW. Riva Racing stands behind them and they are someone to listen to and you dont have to get a peice of plastic and run it on the floor or sand paper and you DO NOT need an allen wrench. The other stays centered and works flawless, the clips snap in place and NO need to get all dirty and rip things apart, but you guys choose. There are plenty of sites that will back up WaveEater you just gotta search!! LOL!! K-I-S-S!! KEEP IT SIMPLE S????D!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hansolo99 said:
That looks like way too much work!! WAY TOO COMPLICATED!! After seeing those pics get the WaveEater clips and couplers for SURE NOW. Riva Racing stands behind them and they are someone to listen to and you dont have to get a peice of plastic and run it on the floor or sand paper and you DO NOT need an allen wrench. The other stays centered and works flawless, the clips snap in place and NO need to get all dirty and rip things apart, but you guys choose. There are plenty of sites that will back up WaveEater you just gotta search!! LOL!! K-I-S-S!! KEEP IT SIMPLE S????D!

WOW you are dumb,,i just thought you were hard headed...

riva wont stand behind shit, they dont manufacture them,, how much stuff have you bought from them? i guarantee ive bought more!

you think an allen wrench and sandpaper is alot of work HAHAHA:rolleyes: ,,, id love to see the quality of your boat..

stay centered? works flawless? how the hell would you know you installed them days ago, you've barely ran them.... ive had waveeater clips for years, then i upgraded to gas valves...

way to complicated?? the RPM's are a solid piece with one screw (2 pieces)...the waveeaters have the coupler,spring and a washer (3 pieces)............from what i was taught 2 is less than 3.... but who knows where you went to school..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man this brings back memories. You remind me of a GIRL I used to date!:p Always wanted the attention, acted like she had money, knew everything!! Man am I glad I dumped her, but it does bring back memories. I have NEVER had a problem with RIVA-EVER and I spent enough-of course I bet it is not even close to the MILLIONS you have spent there;) . I am not surprised you had problems, look at you:dunno: . "My TOYS are BETTER then YOURS", "I have the BEST of everything", "I know MORE then you DO!!":rolleyes: Give yourself a pat on the back-over a bridge if you could!! LOL!! What a JOKE. I bet you dont own a thing!!!:appl: Listen I bet you are one of those guys that post everywhere just to get attention!! YES I hit that on the HEAD!!!:D You post everywhere and always have something to say-different from everyone else!!!:cheeky4: Just get off the board and let the GROWN-UPS talk OK sweetie!!:p

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hansolo99 said:
Man this brings back memories. You remind me of a GIRL I used to date!:p Always wanted the attention, acted like she had money, knew everything!! Man am I glad I dumped her, but it does bring back memories. I have NEVER had a problem with RIVA-EVER and I spent enough-of course I bet it is not even close to the MILLIONS you have spent there;) . I am not surprised you had problems, look at you:dunno: . "My TOYS are BETTER then YOURS", "I have the BEST of everything", "I know MORE then you DO!!":rolleyes: Give yourself a pat on the back-over a bridge if you could!! LOL!! What a JOKE. I bet you dont own a thing!!!:appl: Listen I bet you are one of those guys that post everywhere just to get attention!! YES I hit that on the HEAD!!!:D You post everywhere and always have something to say-different from everyone else!!!:cheeky4: Just get off the board and let the GROWN-UPS talk OK sweetie!!:p

:appl: took you a while to type all that huh... cuz it was a complete waste of time...

post some of what you got,,, wheres pics of your ski??

go to myspace.com/remydh and tell me everything on that page isnt mine....

type in triple pipe in youtube and tell me thats not mine....

if you ever wanna come race at my PHAT house on the lake, in spicewood, TX bring it... and if you need a tow, ive got 3 fullsize dodge's.., and if we get stuck we can grab my JEEP... and if that soesnt work we could go to the track and i could woop you on my 2-stroke or my 4-stroke......pick one sucka

ill smoke you anytime at anything.....ping pong to pwc.......PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
REMY said:
:appl: took you a while to type all that huh... cuz it was a complete waste of time...

post some of what you got,,, wheres pics of your ski??

go to myspace.com/remydh and tell me everything on that page isnt mine....

type in triple pipe in youtube and tell me thats not mine....

if you ever wanna come race at my PHAT house on the lake, in spicewood, TX bring it... and if you need a tow, ive got 3 fullsize dodge's.., and if we get stuck we can grab my JEEP... and if that soesnt work we could go to the track and i could woop you on my 2-stroke or my 4-stroke......pick one sucka

ill smoke you anytime at anything.....ping pong to pwc.......PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!

I REST MY CASE!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts